Ron Cathey, Foley Nash, Kelly Tyner, Claude GuillottMore Info
When and Where
Date and Time
Sessions will be available On-Demand
Supervisor candidates, supervisors & supervisors of supervision are required to complete 3 CEUs annually of supervisor training. This course satisfies/meets that requirement.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
1. An orientation of the LPC/LMFT Supervision rules.
2. A review of the MFT Supervision Handbook.
3. An explanation of the academic requirements for LPC/LMFT licenses and requirements of the registration and supervision of PLPCS and PLMFTs
4. A description of the necessary qualifications and responsibilities of the Board-Approved Supervisor and Registered Supervisor Candidate (LMFT-SC)
5. A description of the ethical responsibilities in the supervisor/supervisee
The Louisiana Association of Marriage and Family Therapy has approved to offer continuing education for Louisiana Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Provisional Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
The Louisiana Counseling Association is approved by the Louisiana Licensed Professional Board of Examiners to offer continuing education for Louisiana Licensed Professional Counselors and Provisional Licensed Professional Counselors.