Dr. Matt MorrisSpeaker Bio
- Social Workers
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- To provide mental health professionals with the practice guidelines for telecounseling and telemental health in the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by LA State licensing boards with the requisite information to practice ethically and lawfully within the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by the LA state licensing boards with the requisite training to render competent services to individuals seeking services through distance counseling.
- To inform mental health providers of the differences between face-to-face provision of services and that of telemental health.
- To provide mental health professionals with information regarding appropriate platforms available on the market for the provision of telemental health services.
This program has been approved 3.0 continuing education clock hours in Telehealth by the Louisiana Counseling Association as authorized by the Louisiana Professional Counselor Licensing Board of Examiners.
TPN.health, #1766, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. TPN.health maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 03/31/2022 – 03/31/2025. Social workers completing this course receive 3 continuing education credits. ASWB ACE credit is not available in NY and NJ.
This workshop meets the requirements and has been approved for 3 hours for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in Louisiana by the Louisiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.