About the Conference
The world has changed dramatically but some things remain the same such as the need for high-quality, compassionate end-of-life care provided by hospice and palliative care teams. The healthcare industry has faced challenges but 2020 has proved most challenging, physically, and emotionally, for providers, patients, and families alike.
In these unprecedented times, hospice and palliative practitioners will meet virtually this year to examine the current end of life topics. The goal of the conference is to provide insight and tools to help attendees keep pace with what is going on in and around the hospice and palliative care industry.
BJ Miller, MD, Mettle Health
Meg S.L. Pekarske
How to Register
To register for the PHPCN Conference, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Click the "Register" button to be directed to the conference purchase page.
2. Once you click the "Purchase" button, you will be directed to sign up for TPN.Health or if you are already a member you will be immediately directed to the ticket selection page.
3. Once you have signed up for TPN.Health, you will be redirected back to your ticket selection page to complete the process
4. Continue through the checkout process and enter your payment information etc.
5. You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.Health profile at checkout. This is important for tracking purposes.
5. You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase, and your access link will be sent prior to the start of the conference. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions!.