About the Conference
The desire to connect with people and share new ideas has always been a driver of technology, as it has evolved over the years. Whether it was the concept of sharing news with the masses through printed media or over the air waves with radio, technology has continued to evolve in ways no one could ever have imagined years ago. Making and keeping connections protected are integral to the privacy and security of all your enterprise data. Unfortunately for progress, those advancements do not come without a downside: Nefarious actors are always up for the challenge to steal data and disrupt our lives.
The 2021 Annual IT Conference offers you the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts on how to keep your connections protected and keep your data safe and secure, while also espousing other best practices in the industry. Let us share the knowledge, formulate new ideas and concepts and present the tools you need to do your job most effectively in today’s digital world.
Plus, discover valuable products and services to help enhance the services you provide!
Representatives from various companies will be available to share their offerings, such as:
- Fiscal, Asset Management and Investment Banking Tools
- Digital Forensics and Investigations Tools
- Electronic Health Record Software
- Human Service and Behavioral Health Technology Solutions
- Management Solutions
- Technology, Security & Compliance Solutions
- And more!
How to Register
To register for the 2021 Annual IT Conference, you will need to complete the following steps:
You must register as a TPN.health user to attend this virtual conference.
1. Click the "Register" button. You will then be directed to sign in, or sign up for TPN.health. If you are newly registering for TPN.health and are not a clinician and do not have credentials, please select "NJAMHAA IT Professional" under "Credential Name" when creating your account.
2. Once you have signed into your TPN.health account, you will be directed to the ticket purchase page. Please select either NJAMHAA Member, or Non-Member, ticket and proceed with payment.
3. To access the conference, visit the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. On the day of the event, there will be a link to the conference on the "My Events" page under "Active Events". Please access the event link on this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the conference page.