About the Conference
The LMHCA Spring Conference is designed to refuel the counselors with skills and topics pertinent to areas where gaps were found in the current year. The conference also serves as additional support for continuing education for required areas that should be obtained in preparation for renewal.
How to Access the Conference through
your TPN.Health Profile:
Step 1: On the day of the conference, log into your TPN.Health profile and hover over the "Events" dropdown menu, or hover over your account name.
Step 2: Click on "My Events" which will direct you to all of your registered events. This includes all upcoming, active, and on-demand content.
Step 3: Under "Active Events", there will be a live link that, when clicked, will navigate to the main conference hall.
Step 4: Click "Sessions Hall" to be directed to the sessions page. Then, click the button "Join Now" on any session you'd like to attend. Enjoy!
Saturday, May 22, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Not Just the Baby Blues — An Introduction to Perinatal Mood
and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
Presented By: Kellie Camelford, Ph.D., LPC-S, NCC, NCSC, Registered Play Therapist, PCIT-Certified
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Use of Distance Supervision to Support
Presented By: James M. McGinn, Ph.D., LPC, NCC &
Lisa Michelle Surrency, M.Ed, LPC-S, NCC, Registered Play Therapist
How to Register
To register for the LMHCA's Annual Spring Conference, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to be directed to the ticket selection page.
- You MUST have a TPN.Health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.Health in order to complete the checkout process and confirm your purchase. Once you have signed up or signed in to TPN.Health, you will be redirected back to your checkout page to complete the process. You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.Health profile at checkout. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- Select your ticket type, or select the day(s) you would like to attend.
- Continue through the checkout process and enter your payment information etc.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase, and your access link will be sent one week, one day, and one hour prior to the start of the conference. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions!