Laura DeSantis Presents
Basics of Trauma-Related Dissociation
On Demand Now Available
2 CE Credits
About the Workshop
“Dissociation” isn’t just a new buzzword: it’s a very real protective mechanism that prevents many trauma survivors from being present in their lives. Join this introductory workshop to learn more about dissociation as a trauma response, how to assess for it, and how you can help your clients cope and become grounded.
- Define dissociation and diagnose at least 3 dissociative disorders in adults
- Recite the origins of dissociation
- Enumerate 4 ways in which dissociation manifests in adults
- Design a set of basic interventions and grounding strategies for to help clients who dissociate
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.