Content Level: Beginner
- To provide mental health professionals with the practice guidelines for telecounseling and telemental health in the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by LA State licensing boards with the requisite information to practice ethically and lawfully within the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by the LA state licensing boards with the requisite training to render competent services to individuals seeking services through distance counseling.
- To inform mental health providers of the differences between face-to-face provision of services and that of telemental health.
- To provide mental health professionals with information regarding appropriate platforms available on the market for the provision of telemental health services.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.