Leslie Holley, MA, LCPC, NCC Presents
Ethical Marketing & Fee Setting for your Practice
July 19, 2021, 3:00pm - 4:00pm CST
1 CE Credit
This workshop is LIVE and INTERACTIVE!
About the Workshop
Content Level: Beginner
Ready to hang up the shingle? Transitioning into private practice can be exciting, liberating, and challenging! This presentation is the first of a three-part series that will help clinicians learn how to market their practice ethically, network effectively, and to set up their counseling office step by step. Please join this series if you are considering a private practice, just got started, or need some tips on enhancing your business!
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Write a plan to develop and market their clinical practice within the boundaries of their ethical code
- Identify two issues that arise from fee setting and billing in private practice
- 3:00 PM - Workshop Begins with Introduction
- Presentation Occurs; Attendee Engagement is Encouraged
- 3:50 PM - Q&A
- 4:00 PM - Workshop Ends
Note: Time designated for breaks cannot be counted toward CE credit
How to Register
Registration will end on July 19, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.