A Tale of Two Crises: Recovery Amid COVID-19
Now Available On-Demand
CE Credit is not offered for this session
John Kelly, PhD
Professor of Psychiatry in Addiction Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Rebekah Gee, MD
Former Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Health
Joseph Bullock, Ed.D.
Director, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), SAMHSA
Brandy Klingman, LCSW, BACS
Topics of Discussion:
- The impact of COVID 19 on SUD in the US
- What are SAMHSA's priorities and goals for management of the new problems related to substance use disorders?
- Connections to resources for the clinical providers on the field
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.