Lisa Sigsworth Presents:
The Ethics of End-of-Life Care
Now Available On-Demand
1 CE Credit
About the Workshop
Content Level: Beginner
This module discusses some of the key ethical issues and legal concerns in end-of-life/palliative care and resources to address these in practice.
- Discuss ethical issues and dilemmas that may arise in end-of-life/palliative care.
- Describe specific roles of the clinician in ethical decision-making.
- Describe advance directives and their role in preventing ethical dilemmas.
- Apply ethical principles utilized in addressing end-of-life/palliative care dilemmas, including models for case analysis and use of ethics committees.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is important for tracking purposes.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.