Helping Clients to Process the Pain of COVID
Psychodrama & Experiential Work on Zoom for One-to-One and Groups
Now Available On-Demand!
NOTE: You will receive a link to a post-test within 3 business days of viewing On-Demand content. You will need to receive a passing score of 80%, after which you will be brought to the course evaluation. Your CE certificate will be send within 1 hour of submitting the course evaluation.
Presented By: Tian Dayton, MA, PhD., TEP
About the Workshop
COVID fatigue is still very real but hope and help are on the way. We can be part of that by providing a safe space whether on zoom or in a treatment room, where we can help our clients to work through the unprocessed pain and trauma that may be leaking out and manifesting in their lives and decode it as to the why, when and where. We’ll use experiential techniques to explore the effects of the uncertainty, fear and anger engendered by this past year to understand the impact it’s had on both the emotions and the body and move through it towards post-traumatic growth, and as something extra, well-deserved care for the caregivers which is always a part of experiential learning for anyone who wants to jump in and participate or to simply take in, observe and become more mindful of all that’s been happening around and within this past year.
- To create a healing space that’s engaging, bonding and mobilizing towards personal growth.
- To use experiential techniques to create meaningful member to member connection within a group.
- To translate experiential techniques for a zoom room healing experience.
- To develop a working overview of the traumatizing effects of the pandemic and learn ways to work with the mind/body impact of it.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is important for tracking purposes.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile.
- You will receive a link to a post-test within 3 business days of viewing On-Demand content. You will need to receive a passing score of 80%, after which you will be brought to the course evaluation. Your CE certificate will be send within 1 hour of submitting the course evaluation.