About the Workshop
This course is designed to facilitate participants’ learning of basic problem-solving strategies and contingency management procedures utilized in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). Participants will be familiarized on the principles of learning and behavioral reinforcement. This course also offers practical methods to orient clients on the use of contingency management in psychotherapy and help clients replace maladaptive behaviors with more effective behavioral responses.
• Learn how to orient clients to the use of contingency management in psychotherapy
• Be able to demonstrate use of effective contingency strategies
• Conduct basic behavioral analysis to reinforce new effective behaviors
• Understand the role of validation and soothing in extinction procedures
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
2. You MUST have a TPN.Health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.Health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your order.
3. You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.Health profile at checkout. This is important for tracking purposes.
4. You will receive a confirmation email for your registration, and your access email will be sent to you prior to the start of the conference. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions!