Jessica Harper Presents
I do; We do; You do:
How to Scaffold teaching Behavior and Social Skills
Now Available On-Demand
3 CE Credits
About the Workshop
This seminar will teach strategies to effectively and consistently teach social emotional and behavioral skills in a school or clinical setting. This will include how the concept of modeling, learning together and transferring skills to independent use (scaffolding) can be used.
1. Learn how the concept of scaffolding assists students in learning.
2. Review particular behavior and social skills that improve student outcomes when they are having issues with behavior.
3. Teach how to use scaffolding in teaching behavior and social skills.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.