Jessica Harper Presents
Addressing Trauma in the Educational Setting
Now Available On-Demand
3 CE Credits
About the Workshop
Content Level: Beginner
Participants will be taught ways that trauma affects the brain including how that manifests as behavior in the school setting. Trauma Informed Care will be defined and reviewed. Trauma Informed interventions that can be implemented in the school setting will be taught, discussed and reviewed.
1. Discuss the way that trauma and adverse experiences affect brain development and how they manifest as behavior.
2. Define and review Trauma Informed Care.
3. Discuss interventions based in research of trauma.
4. Apply the knowledge learned to how interventions can be implemented in the school setting.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You MUST use the email address associated with your TPN.health profile at registration. This is an important step so we can verify attendance accurately.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the "My Events" page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event's start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.